More on race, privilege… and karma!
- Diverse views on “white privilege” « Bija Andrew’s Zen Blog(Wednesday, July 29, 2009) “To some extent, we need to agree, or at least settle on a common practice.”
- Race as karma « Angry Asian Buddhist (Wednesday, July 29, 2009) “Over on Drums of Dharma, GK Sandoval discusses topical issues from the perspective of karma.”
- My last word on White Privilege « Sweep the dust, Push the dirt(Wednesday, July 29, 2009) “We take for granted things that we were basically born into (or given the opportunity of).”
- How to demean an Angry Asian Buddhist « Angry Asian Buddhist(Thursday, July 30, 2009) “All the way back to the first Angry Asian Buddhist post, I’ve repeatedly noticed certain types of comments meant to stymie discussions of racial marginalization.”
- The issue of kamma « My Buddha is pink (Friday, July 31, 2009) “But that would presume homosexuality is necessarily inferior from heterosexuality.”
- Power of Education « Angry Asian Buddhist (Saturday, August 1, 2009) “If we are committed to diversity, then we should be committed to educating ourselves and noting the inequities that may very well exist beneath our noses.”