It is a dolphin. </justkidding>
Inspired by a post on Racialicious.
I’m 100% fine with people who insist that Buddhism isn’t a religion. But if they’re going to make that stand, then they should be fine with telling self-professed Buddhists that because Buddhism isn’t a religion then…
- Freedom of religion doesn’t apply to Buddhism.
- Buddhism doesn’t belong in interreligious dialogue.
- Monks and nuns should not be eligible for visas as religious workers.
- Buddhism doesn’t belong in religious studies.
- Persecuted Buddhists shouldn’t get religious amnesty.