I previously posted a timeline of blog posts on C.N. Le’s controversial Asian Nation post, Reflections on a Multiracial Buddhist Retreat. The list goes on. As before, I’ve included the last sentence of each piece.
- A White Buddhist and Privilege « Dharma Folk (Tuesday, July 21, 2009) “Until then, there’s always the Angry Asian Buddhist.”
- Dharma, Race, and White Privilege « Dangerous Harvests(Wednesday, July 22, 2009) “I have more to say about all this, but instead, I want to invite you to reflect on the conversation above, as well as those in the other blogs, and those in your own lives.”
- The Surface of Buddhism: Introduction « Racialicious (Thursday, July 23, 2009) “Let me know when you’re ready to start listening.”
- Exegesis of a White-Privileged Notion « Dharma Folk (Friday, July 24, 2009) “If there’s any conclusion to this ramble, it’s imperative that we question our own assumptions and the conclusions they lead us to, especially on a topic as sticky as race.”
- Privileged, Persnickety Buddhists « Sweep the dust, Push the dirt(Saturday, July 25, 2009) “That is what we are – one big-assed, struggling, North American sangha.”
Let me know if you’ve read other posts on this topic.